How to place direct order in Gem: Hello friends, Today in this blog we are going to share how you can place an order in Gem portal for the amount of below Rs.25000. There are different types of orders you can place in Gem as per your amount like Gem direct order, Gem purchase committee and Gem Tender.
How to place direct order in Gem Portal
In this article, we will discuss how you can easily place an order in Gem portal. follow below mentioned instructions to place your order.
- First of all, login with your buyer id in the Gem portal (Gem.gov.in).
- Now you will see the Gem dashboard, click on the second tab “Market”. Above you will see a search bar.
- Now Enter your product name in the search bar with all categories. Now it will show different types of categories regards your item. select one category.
- Now select the item you want to buy and add this to your cart and select consignee, delivery location and quantity.
- Now proceed to checkout, fill in all the necessary information like the financial approval pdf, details of the Buyer (head of your department) etc and verify with OTP.
- Now take the printout of the Sanction and Contract order.
If you have any questions regarding Gem you can ask it in the comment section or contact us via email.